Transporting firearms across the border:

​Airlines require you to fill out a red transport form that goes into the LOCKED gun case. Non-resident import form CAFC 909 must be filled out but NOT signed until entry. This form can be downloaded from

Additional contact information regarding transporting firearms is available through email or by telephone 1-800-731-4000. 

You can pre-register prior to arrival by sending the form and paying the fee (approximately $50.00 Canadian) to the airport firearms permit office at your entry airport.  This will likely be the Regina Airport (306) 780-3572 or fax (306) 780-5630.

Passports: Effective in January 2007, all US citizens traveling by air to Canada will require a valid passport.  For more information visit

Successful Hunt 3