What to bring:
- Chest waders.
- A head lamp for setting up decoys and blinds in the dark.
- Face masks and hats in both camo and in white!
- Camouflage clothing is a must. Advantage Wetland, Fall Flight, Shadow Grass are good choices.
- Soft gun case.
- If you plan to take birds home bring a cooler.
- Ammunition orders can be coordinated with SaskSkye.
- A digital camera to capture your hunt.
- If you are hunting in October, white coveralls large enough to go over your hunting clothes and a white face mask. These are necessary for hunting Snow Geese in fields. Also for hunting ducks and geese in snow cover.
- Coffee thermos
- Calls – Canada, Snow Goose, and duck call
- Rain gear
- Practice your shooting before your trip
- A back-up gun in your group is a good idea
Ron with 2 guests: Colt and Max